IXD / UI / UX Design Director
Design thinking, systematic processes for solving complex design problems, balancing technical constraints and aesthetics...those kind of things are relevant for me today.
Designing professionally since 1998, with expertise as a User-Experience Design for web-based applications, mobile and multi-touch devices. Capable of engaging projects from global and granular perspectives, with the ability to meet client and company objectives for a wide range of platforms.
Find more about me
• Expertise in visual and interaction design, information architecture, design strategy.
• Skilled in a range of design methodologies — group ideation, user story writing, sketching, wireframing, prototyping and more.
• Experience conducting usability studies, working with researchers, and translating user input, analytics, and testing data into effective design.
• Enthusiastic collaborator in the development process, with extensive experience in designer-developer pairing, rapid iteration, and Lean/Agile methodologies.
• Efficient contributor in a variety of settings, from leading projects, to working autonomously, to collaborating with teams large and small.
• Effective communicator, team player, mentor and project champion.